Sunday, January 01, 2012

Oh, The Cute!

Gnome Dress by elizabeth's*whimsies
Gnome Dress, a photo by elizabeth's*whimsies on Flickr.
Happy New Year!  I do not have the energy this year to make a Resolutions post...perhaps I will do it in a few days.

This little doll was my present to myself for Christmas. This is a Dollmore Aga (Mia's Babydoll). She's about the same size as my Rosen Lied girls but appears much younger. She can share clothing with them, which is nice. Her face is painted by Dollmore and I'm happy with their work.  I was a little anxious to see how they did on it because I could not find any photos of this doll with the factory paint. She's so cute!  I'm looking forward to making more clothing for her. This dress is from basic patterns in Storybook Clothes for Dolls (10 inch size). The hat pattern I made up myself and the vest is also from the same book. The little bunny is from a pattern from Little Dear. Closer view of her face:

Dollmore Aga

More photos are on Flickr.

3 comments:

Audra said...

precious!

Carolyn said...

Oh my! She is just darling! I love her little mouth especially. She's a heart stealer for sure!

Happy New Year!

betty said...

Adorable little doll. I look forward to seeing the clothes you make for her.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com