before. I didn't like something about her eyes and her cheeks seemed too dull, so I enhanced the face paint by repainting the eyes and eyelashes. I reblushed her cheeks and chin, too, and now I like her better. I made her a dress with an Ionker A-line pattern, which I lengthened. I decided it needed embroidery and a hat to make it complete.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Wee Wonderfuls pattern for Evelyn Inchworm. Once I got her finished, I thought she would be a great gift for my favorite librarian, so into the mail she went, to my sister!