Sunday, April 19, 2009

Margot in New Spring Dress

I put this dress on Etsy a few days ago. Sarah says I should make some in other colors, like blue. Apparently not everyone likes pink as much as I do! :)

In other news, the chicks are getting bigger and bigger. They like to go outside quite a lot. Their coop is progressing and is a lot of work! Especially since I'm doing it all myself. I borrowed a jigsaw from my boss to cut their pop door with (that's the little door that leads to the chicken yard). I still don't really know what the heck kind of chickens they are, but I guess it doesn't matter. I know they're egg-laying breeds. At this point, I'm just hoping for not too many roosters. Anyone want a pet rooster? The chick below is one of my favorites and I'm hoping she's a she. If she's a she, her name is Alice.

No comments: