Sunday, May 02, 2010

A More Cheerful State of Affairs



A nice lady sold me two Call Ducks to be pals with poor Daisy Duck, who is incredibly lonely without her Millie sister.  These guys arrived yesterday afternoon and are quite friendly (obviously!) and so cute.  I suspect them both to be girls, but won't know for a few more weeks.  It doesn't matter what gender they are as long as my Daisy loves them and they all get along.  I let Daisy take a look at them and she seemed to think they might do.  She didn't make any aggressive gestures and she quacked nice and low to them.  Once they are quacking instead of peeping, we will get them introduced properly.  If they are girls, they will be named Gwen (yellow) and Hattie (brown).  They're really sweet!  I'm sure Miss Millie would be glad that her little sister has some new pals.

No comments: