Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Flowers of Spring

It's simply gorgeous out this weekend. It's supposed to be 81 today, which is rare at best in Upstate NY in April. I'm enjoying every minute of it. The sky is a crystalline, perfect blue and the birds are beginning to match the brightness of the flowers with their colors for Spring.



Besides admiring the first few blooms of spring, I need to get organized with my projects for this spring.

  1. Finish the embroidered baby quilt for my brother's baby
  2. Make birthday gifts for my nieces Alexis and Jewel, then for Lauren (too many birthdays all at once!)
  3. Find and hire a receptionist for work. I have 30 resumes to go through. Not a fun spring activity.
  4. Graduation gift for my sister Becky (no hints here!)
  5. Wedding gift for my sister Becky (hey, quit reading!)
  6. Hmm...I'll be adding to this list as things pop into my head.

No comments: