Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Green E-Reader Cover and other Crafty Goodnesses

Here's another version of the Kindle cover, made for my little sister's Sony E-Reader. The embroidery detail is a motif from Aimee Ray's Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection.  The fabrics are 100% cotton quilting fabrics and the lining is white cotton.  It reminds me of spring, which I hope is on the way soon after all this cold weather!  We had a brief respite from winter with two days that were above freezing, but yesterday winter returned with a vengeance and it snowed and blew all day.  The wind knocked a tree down on my chicken's fence, which will have to be repaired in the spring when all this dreadful snow melts.  For now, I'll take inspiration from lovely springy green fabric!

I also wanted to show a few more photos.  I made a crocheted owl toy for my new niece or nephew who will be born this summer.

Amigurumi Owl

And I made a new bunny for my other niece, who loved her first one to death!

Bunny


1 comment:

Susan said...

As always, I love seeing what you've been working on! So great :0)
I love Sarah's e-reader cover!!