Thursday, December 11, 2008

Small Toys

My camera was back. It worked for two days then died the same miserable death it had before. I gave up with the hassle of trying to keep a 5-year-old camera alive and just bought a new one. The new one is a Canon Powershot A1000IS and it's great--better than my old one, but don't tell my old one! I can finally blog some of the things I've been working on for a while.
cupcake
This cupcake is part of a gift for my niece Alexis for Christmas. I made her smell like strawberry and she has glass seed beads for "sprinkles." The pattern is from Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli.

hedgehog

The hedgehog is a gift for my vision-impaired nephew, Noah. In order to add interest, I put a bell inside so he jingles when he's shaken. He's from a pattern from Tiny Yarn Animals.
scottietoy
Also for Noah, a bright-colored Scottie Dog toy with crinkly stuff inside. He's embroidered on corduroy with fleece on the back for extra texture. The pattern was from Sublime Stitching.

No comments: