Thursday, November 20, 2008

Phooey, no camera!

Well, my trusty Canon is in the shop AGAIN being repaired and was supposed to be back two weeks ago but still is not. I have a lot of things to photograph but no camera to photograph with! I have recently made some super-cute hedgehog themed things for my baby nephew, Noah, who is vision-impaired and needs some toys with texture. I made him a hedgehog toy that has bells inside for sound and is made of eyelash yarn for texture. I've also made a few new things for my 14" Kish girls, and hope to share photos soon.

It's SNOWING here. We have about two inches on the ground. And it's cold, too. Winter has arrived early this year.

On the new project front (just what I needed, a new project!) I have finally purchased a new dollhouse kit for myself. I have not been happy with my old dollhouse for years, because I assembled it when I was 18 and it's not put together well. I have gotten the April Cottage from Dolls House Emporium in England and can't wait to get to work on it. It's a massive undertaking, though, and I'm still in the materials-gathering stage. The photos of the house are here:

April Cottage

No comments: